- 1. User information to be collected and collection method
(1)In this policy, “personal information” can identify individual users as prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”) (Personal information can be easily collated with other information, thereby including information that can identify the individual user.)
(2)In this policy, “user information” means information related to the identification of the user, action history on the communication service, and other information related to the user or the user’s terminal at the terminal of the user’s smartphone, PC, etc. It means accumulated information that we collect based on this policy. The user information collected by the Company in this service will be as follows according to its collection method.
(a)Information provided by users
The information provided by the user to use this service is as follows:
•Mailing list · Newsletter: E-mail address
•Inquiry form: corporate / company name, e-mail address, name, middle name, telephone number, department / department, website URL, subject of inquiry, contents of inquiry
•Application form: Files to be attached at the time of application, such as name, middle name, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, postal code, address, employment history, presence or absence of incumbent, final academic background, reasons for entry, resume Content of appeal material), face picture
(b)Information that the Company collects when the user uses this service
We may collect information on the access to this service and how to use it. It contains the following information: •Terminal information, log information, cookie, IP address
- 2. Purpose of using information
User information received from users shall be used within the scope of the next purpose of use or within the scope of the purpose of use apparent from the acquisition situation and will not be used for any other purpose except as specified in 3.
•Contact us through our mailing list, newsletter etc.
•For inquiries, as an answer to the application form, send mail, e-mail, telephone contact and materials
•Creation of statistical data (hereinafter referred to as “anonymous processing information”) processed into an unspecified form for the purpose of improving our service
•Notify the users of products, services, etc. handled by the Company, holding various events, exhibitions etc. by way of mail, telephone, e-mail, etc.
•To conduct various questionnaires to users for product development, service improvement, grasp of user needs, etc.
•In conjunction with the above purpose, make necessary use in providing our services
- 3. Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information you keep from the user and will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless it falls under any of the following:
•With user consent
•When we disclose to a contractor our company outsourges to do the desired service
•When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and ordinances
•Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
- 4. Measures to be taken when delegating personal information to a third party
- In order to facilitate business smoothly and to provide better service to users, we may consign handling of user’s personal information to a third party such as a cooperating company. However, personal information to be entrusted shall be limited to the minimum information necessary for carrying out the business to be entrusted. Also, in light of the situation of the third party’s safety control measures etc., we will consider the appropriateness of the consignment and we will properly supervise the third party including confidentiality.
- 5. Safety measures for personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we have taken thorough measures for security.
When the user wishes to refer, modify, delete, etc. the personal information of the person himself / herself, after confirming that it is the person himself / herself, we will take appropriate measures based on the survey result
- 6. Creation, provision and use of anonymous processing information
⑴ When creating anonymous processing information at our company, in order to prevent identification of a specific individual and restoration of personal information used for its creation, based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, In accordance with this, we will process that personal information.
⑵ When preparing the anonymous processing information set forth in the preceding paragraph, the personal information used for the creation and the information on the specifically selected processing method shall not be contacted by anyone other than those who are required for processing, managing and protecting the information We will take necessary protection and administrative measures to secure this.
⑶ When we prepare anonymous processing information at our company, when providing items of information on individuals included in said anonymous processing information to third parties, we provide information concerning individuals included in anonymous processing information provided to third parties We will announce each item of information and how to provide it.
- 7. Compliance with laws and regulations, norms and reviews
- We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information we possess and other norms as well as review the contents of this policy as necessary and make efforts to improve it. If you change this policy, we will inform you of this date along with the update date information from this page.
- 8. Protection of Personal Information at Linked Site
- 9. Inquiries window
For inquiries about opinions, questions, complaints application and handling of user information, please contact the reciepinist below:
Address: Yamagata Prefecture Advanced Research and Development Center Researcher Unit 104,
2-2-1 Matsuei, Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-2473, Japan
TEL / FAX 023-665-5131
Last updated：August 31, 2017