Creating things that we learned
from the natural worldBIOMIMETICS
There are excellent functions that living things in nature acquired
in the course of evolution such as fine surface shape and complicated internal structure.
For example, a moth.
Moth ‘s eyes are black, but it is because the moth’ s eyes are structured not to reflect light.
In the field of biomimetics, we focus on moth eyes that do not reflect the light and
snail shell that dose not get dirty, etc.
Conceived from the living wisdom of living things,
we are developing technologies of antireflection structure and wettability control.
- Selected as a CES2020 startup exhibitor (JETRO)
- Our “Development of Ultra Bright LED Road Projection Lens Unit” was adopted for “FY2020 Strategic Energy-Saving Technology Development Program” by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) sponsored by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- Selected as a finalist for Photonics Challenge 2021 by The Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries (GPI)
- Our “Research & Development of Wide Viewing Angle and High Resolution Microlens Arrays” was adopted for the FY2020 Strategic Core Technology Advancement Support Project Sponsored by Tohoku Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry / Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- CES2020 Exhibition of「Floating Interface」
2-2-1 Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-2473, Japan
(Yamagata Prefecture Advanced Technology Research and Development
Center Unit 104)
- When using railway
- After getting off at JR Yamagata station, please use a taxi (about 15 minutes).
(When using a taxi please tell "to Yamagata Prefecture Industrial Technology Center")
- When using a car
- From Yamagata Expressway Yamagata Zao IC Go straight north from Route 286 to Route 348. About 20 minutes.