Let’s Play in Mid-Air!
Air-Floating Images that You Can ‘Touch’ and ‘Move’
IMUZAK manufactures microlens that creates air-floating images directly by placing it in front of an exsisting display. The technology is patented.
Features of our Microlens are:
・High Resolution and High Brightness (Transmittance is 98 %)
Wide Viewing Angle of 45 degrees
・Simple Structure with few parts
Feture Applications include:
・3D Air-floating automibile steering wheel syetem・ Air-Floating Toilet Buttons
・ Air-Floating Electronic Payment Terminal・ Air-Floating ATM Monitor・ Air-Floating Self Check-in & Out Monitor・ Air-Floating POS Monitor etc.
The sky is limit!
IMUZAK’s core technologies: Super Hydrophilic Technology, Anti-Reflection Technology
Using our Microlens, telephone calls, maintenance notifications and other messages pop up for drivers from a steering wheel. It realizes a compact 3D system in tight space.
Mid-air Floating Buttons!
Flush buttons pop up from a remote control. Source images can be anything. Any buttons that you don’t want to touch, make them pop up!
You can ‘Touch’ !
You can ‘Touch and Move’ the air-floating image in combination with a sensor. Japan first AI speaker adopting IMUZAK’s Microlens was released in Dec 2021. You can talk to, touch and move the aif-floating virtual figure, Rei Kirishima!
We can offer various proposals using our technology to meet your request.
For your inquiry or request for prototype creation, please contact
- 2022/8/10 Selected as an exhibitor at SLUSH 2022 (Helsinki, Finland), the largest startup exhibition in Northern Europe. Slush 2022 – The World’s Leading Startup Event IMUZAK was selected as one of 4 Japanese startup exhibitors by JETRO and will demonstrate air-floating imaging AI speaker and other air-floating product, as well as participating the pitch competition held for overseas investors.
- 6/24/2022 Started the trial operation of IMUZAK’s contactless ticketing machine at Yamagata city hall. You can push the air-floating ‘cherry’ buttons and issue the numbered ticket.
- 6/15/2022 Won the 9th Technology Advancement Award by the Japan Society of Polymer Processing
- 4/29/2022 Exhibited at VIVA Technology 2022 (Paris, France), the largest open innovation event in Europe. IMUZAK was selected as one of the 11 Japanese startup exhibitors by JETRO and demonstrated air-floating imaging AI speaker and contactless toilet buttons.
- 2/20/2021 Japan First AI Speaker adopting IMUZAK’s Microlens was released in market in Dec 2021. You can talk to, touch and move the ‘mid-air’ floating virtual figure, Rei Kirishima. http://lei-kirishima.jp/sp/lvr-01/
2-2-1 Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-2473, Japan
(Yamagata Prefecture Advanced Technology Research and Development
Center Unit 104)
- When using railway
- After getting off at JR Yamagata station, please use a taxi (about 15 minutes).
(When using a taxi please tell "to Yamagata Prefecture Industrial Technology Center")
- When using a car
- From Yamagata Expressway Yamagata Zao IC Go straight north from Route 286 to Route 348. About 20 minutes.