Let’s Play in Mid-Air!
3D Air-Floating Images that You Can ‘Touch’
IMUZAK microlens can create a 3D “mid-air” floating image directly by placing it in front of a source image.
The technology is patented.
Features of Our Microlens:
・ High Resolution and High Brightness (Transmittance: 98%)
・ Wide Viewing Angle
Future Applications Could Include;
・3D Air-Floating Automobile Steering Wheel System (including EV)
・3D Air-Floating Toilet Button
・3D Air-Floating Electronic Payment Terminal
・3D Air-Floating ATM Monitor
・3D Air-Floating Self Check-in & Out Monitor
・3D Air-Floating POS Monitor etc.
The sky is limit!
IMUZAK’s other technologies: Super Hydrophilic Technology, Anti-Reflection Technology
Using our Microlens, a telephone call, a maintenance notification and other messages pop up for drivers from a steering wheel. It realizes a compact 3D system in tight space.
3D Air-Floating Buttons!
Flush buttons can pop up from a remote control. Source images can be anything. Any buttons that you don’t want to touch, e.g. elevator buttons etc, make them pop up!
You can ‘Touch’ !
You can Touch and Move an air-floating image in combination with a sensor. Enjoy communicating with a 3D character!
- Developed a High-Performance Substance Measuring Electronic Analyzer. Joint Development with Waseda University and Nara Institute of Science and Technology.
- Selected as a Start-up Company at CES2022 (Through JETRO)
- Selected as a Start-up Company at CES2021. (Through JETRO)
- Our “Development of Ultra Bright LED Road Projection Lens Unit” was adopted for “FY2020 Strategic Energy-Saving Technology Development Program” by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) sponsored by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- Selected as a finalist for Photonics Challenge 2021 by The Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries (GPI)
2-2-1 Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-2473, Japan
(Yamagata Prefecture Advanced Technology Research and Development
Center Unit 104)
- When using railway
- After getting off at JR Yamagata station, please use a taxi (about 15 minutes).
(When using a taxi please tell "to Yamagata Prefecture Industrial Technology Center")
- When using a car
- From Yamagata Expressway Yamagata Zao IC Go straight north from Route 286 to Route 348. About 20 minutes.