Let’s Play in Mid-Air!
3D Air-Floating Images that You Can ‘Touch’
IMUZAK microlenses can create 3D “mid-air” floating images simply by placing it directly in front of source images. The technology is patented.
Features of Our Microlenses:
・ High Resolution and High Brightness (Transmittance: 98%)
・ Wide Viewing Angle
Future Applications Could Include;
・Air-Floating Automobile Steering Wheel Systems (including EV)
・Electronic Payment Terminals
・Self Check-in & out Monitors
・POS Monitors etc.
The possibilities are infinite!
IMUZAK’s other technologies: Super Hydrophilic Technology, Anti-Reflection Technology
By placing the lens directly in front of source images, warnings, phone calls, maintenance notifications and other messages pop up for drivers.
3D Air-Floating Buttons!
Flush buttons pop up from a remote control. Source images can be anything. Any buttons that you don’t want to directly touch, e.g. elevator buttons turn into air-floating buttons.
You can ‘Touch’ !
Touch and communicate with air-floating characters.
- Developed a High-Performance Substance Measuring Electronic Analyzer. Joint Development with Waseda University and Nara Institute of Science and Technology.
- Selected as a Start-up Company at CES2022 (Through JETRO)
- Selected as a Start-up Company at CES2021. (Through JETRO)
- Our “Development of Ultra Bright LED Road Projection Lens Unit” was adopted for “FY2020 Strategic Energy-Saving Technology Development Program” by New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) sponsored by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- Selected as a finalist for Photonics Challenge 2021 by The Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries (GPI)
2-2-1 Yamagata-shi, Yamagata 990-2473, Japan
(Yamagata Prefecture Advanced Technology Research and Development
Center Unit 104)
- When using railway
- After getting off at JR Yamagata station, please use a taxi (about 15 minutes).
(When using a taxi please tell "to Yamagata Prefecture Industrial Technology Center")
- When using a car
- From Yamagata Expressway Yamagata Zao IC Go straight north from Route 286 to Route 348. About 20 minutes.